4/16/2007

Hello

I write this blog especially for my sister who said she would be proud of me if I did. Don't ask me why she said something like that. But if you still went ahead and did- it's because she's a character. You'll know soon enough because she is going to feature often here.

It's also for anyone I know, well, or even remotely, because you're going to feature here too! It's even for those whose stories I plan to bend so beyond fact, that they feel a little bad I never write about them. It's also for people I don't even know. For the bored. For the interested. For the ones in office who are reading this, (especially the one's who write long blog posts on official time, passionately worrying and complaining about how the system sucks because people don't have integrity). It's for ones who don't have offices to go to.

I even write for the people who dare or care enough to look within and the ones who don't. To those who think they have to ask why and the ones who have all the answers.

I write because I also do. There are countless blogs floating out there, but these are my words. They don't reflect me, they belong to the vast www.

I live every moment.......I also write.

5 comments:

Sindhuja Parthasarathy said...

not me :(

Anonymous said...

Ashy.... I am honoured.... and because you started this for me Im sure its the best in the www. (whole wide world) :)

Jan

ashwini said...

jan!!!!!!!!!:):):)

Anonymous said...

Great going! Nice start. :)

ashwini said...

thanks shruthi!:)